This is DAS Apartment
In addition to rent tenants will pay utility fee 23 euros/month/person/tenant place.
Utility fee is payment for electricity (11,04 €) and water (11,96 €).
The utility fee will be charged according to the number of tenant and/or number of tenant places. The number of tenant places is the same as apartment’s number of rooms. For example if tenant lives alone in the two room apartment tenant will be charged two utility fees.
DAS has furnished apartments and rooms in following houses: DAS Rovala, DAS IX, DAS Lauri and DAS Eero. The furniture payment in these apartments is 21€/month. DAS Lauri and Eero are for exchange students.
In the furnished apartments , there is basic furniture:
- a bed, a mattress with a mattress pad, a desk, a chair, a ceiling lamp and a wardrobe.
In the kitchen, there is:
- a kitchen table, chairs, an oven/stove, a fridge/freezer and kitchen cabinets.
In DAS IX, DAS Lauri and in DAS Eero there are also microwave and electric kettle in the kitchen.
Services included in the rent:
- DASnet and cable tv network
- Some of the club rooms
- Things to borrow (for example sewing machines, tools, board games, sports equipment, kick sled, rowing boats, ice fishing gear etc.)
- 1 storage space per apartment
Services with small monthly or one time payment:
- Using the gym
- Club rooms
- Car parking
- Ski waxing room and storage space for skis
- Extra storage space