If you’re in need of apartment repairs, please use the FIMX Fault Report SystemIf there is a trouble with your neighbour or in your neighbourhood, please fill out the official complaint form from the tenant pages: Complaint (login required).

Note! If you want a personal answer, please leave your contact info.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience.Read more Cookies can be blocked in the site settings.