The new semester has started. We have collected a list of important things for tenants to make living and doing things easy.
- Please, check out the housing guide and reservation system on the tenants pages
- DAS office will only serve the tenants face-to-face in matters related to picking up keys.
- Other customer service is available via email, phone and FimX (Note of Fault) and DAS tenant’s pages.
- Make sure that your email address is up to date because for example we send information to the tenants by e-mail.
- We often get questions about the indoor temperature of the apartments. The target temperature of the apartment during the heating season is 19-21 C. If the apartment feels cold check first the room temperature from the indoor thermometer. If the apartment temperature is below 19C and above 21C, fill the note of fault. Remember to mark the thermometer reading to the note of fault.
- Sharing a home with either a familiar friend or a completely unknown roommate will be a good thing. It would be good go discuss with your roommate and agree on common ground rules such as cleaning shifts.
- If you have problems with the Internet, please contact Telia directly.
- Paying the rent is a part of normal daily routines. Please check out that the reference number is correct when paying the rent or other payments. The due date of the rent is always the 6th of each month.
If you have any concerns – contact DAS!
We wish you a great autumn and success in your studies during these exceptional times!